We are dedicated to the support, growth and development of our counselors, who have unprecedented relevant, on-going training in a collaborative environment so they are better prepared to walk with you on your journey to a happy fulfilling life.
We exist to empower individuals, couples, families and groups to increase happiness, loving connections, peace and self-worth through supportive therapeutic relationships.
What We Value
- Growth: Learning and reaching together
- Integrity: Whole authenticity
- Confidentiality: You choose who hears your story
- Inclusion: Everyone is welcome
- Empowerment: Just enough help to do it yourself
- Accountability: Owning our stuff and support for others to do the same
- Excellence: Pursuit of what is best in this moment
- Advocacy: We’re here to help
- Vulnerability: Creating safe space to explore emotional exposure
We have two convenient locations located in the valley and on the north side.
northside coming soon
Our Friendly Office Staff
We assist clients in scheduling with their counselor for their first appointment and support their use of health insurance to help pay for sessions.
Financial Clinic Manager
In her free time Keisha spends all of her time with her family. She has a newborn son, 4 year old daughter, and an 11 year old daughter. As a family they enjoy doing anything outdoors and love the four seasons Spokane has, in the summer its the lake and in the winter it's in the snow.
In her free time she is a holistic nutrition student and loves spending time outdoors, riding her bike, hiking and spending time with her husband and two grown kids.
Paige recently moved here from Alaska and is an online student who loves; reading, going to concerts, and exploring her new home!